About Solstice Senior Living at Plano
You’ll find Solstice Senior Living at Plano in a charming woodland setting on the edge of a creek, just off Interstate 75. The Plano senior living community is just thirty minutes from the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and near healthcare providers like Parkland Hospital and shopping at the Allen Premium Outlets. You’ll love spending days at The Plano Conservancy and Heritage Farmstead Museum. Metro attractions include the Bass Performance Hall, Amon Carter Museum of American Art and Dallas World Aquarium.
At Solstice Senior Living at Plano, music resonates from the halls as residents sing together around the grand piano. A library lounge and activity room play host to bingo, billiards, travel clubs, fitness classes and reading groups. Chef-prepared meals are enjoyed with friends and family in the community dining room, and quiet evenings are spent with a crossword and tea by the fire. Outside is surrounded by public parks, walking paths, and a creek. You’ll be charmed by our community spirit and merry woods. Visit us today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living